Sunday, October 31, 2010

My mom got a new job and she is really bad about updating my page. I made her sit down and do it today. She is such a slacker. I'm disappointed in her, so to show her my feelings, I decided to chew on some trash.

This made my dad mad so he took my littlest baby and made me wear her around my neck. Her name is LoLoRetta.


Jailbird baby is by my right elbow, Stuart is in the back and my favorite baby is the new one I got on the right side of the picture. She looks like me and I love her. Her name is Shiba Baby.


Isn't she lovely?


I'm trying to figure out why my dad is laughing at me. I think he's mean.

When he turned his back, I stuck my tongue out at him. LoLoRetta doesn't like him much either.

So, then I got tired.


LoLoRetta was in the way, but...


I found a way to make it work. She didn't mind being a pillow for awhile.

Pretty soon, my mom felt bad for me and took LoLoRetta off my necklace. Then I really got comfortable.


October is really good sleeping weather.

2 comments:

Flying Officer Blair said...

Bella, you are the sweetest dog in all the world right now. I know you are nutty too but that is part of your charm.

Flying Officer Blair said...

Bella, you are the sweetest dog in all the world right now. I know you are nutty too but that is part of your charm.